Chris Goodnow has worked exclusively with victims of injury and wrongful death throughout his professional career. He attended Arizona State University for his degree in Political Science and University of Denver Sturm College of Law for his law degree. Chris has been featured in Reader’s Digest and on ABC 15 for his legal opinions and commentary. Chris has been selected by clients to receive an AVVO Client’s Choice Award and been selected by his peers to receive a Super Lawyer’s Rising Star award for 3 consecutive years.
Notably, Chris represented several hundred clients in claims against Purdue Pharma for injury, wrongful death, and birth defect claims related to the drug Oxycontin. In addition, Chris has handled claims against automobile manufacturers, rideshare companies, and government municipalities involving brain injuries, spinal injuries, and life-long physical impairment.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law – 2018
- Arizona State University, B.A., cum laude – 2015
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- CALI Award Advanced Torts
* Chris Goodnow, a lawyer licensed in Arizona, is a partner with and owner of the outside law firm of Goodnow McKay. He is not an employee or director of Fennemore Craig, P.C., or Lamber Goodnow, which is a division of Fennemore Craig, P.C. Instead, with written client consent, Goodnow McKay is a co-counsel law firm with which Lamber Goodnow associates on cases. Read more here.