Justin McKay focuses on helping victims of injury and wrongful death. He attended Northern Arizona University for his undergraduate degree and went on to earn his law degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University. Justin has been featured on ABC15 for his legal opinions and has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Justin focuses on helping victims of injury and wrongful death. He also has substantial experience helping clients with elder abuse and financial exploitation claims. Justin has represented clients in claims against large corporations and government entities for claims of negligent injury and wrongful death. Justin represented several hundred clients in the Purdue Pharma mass action for wrongful death, injury, and birth defects related to the opioid Oxycontin.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- State Bar of Arizona
- The United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D. – 2018
- Northern Arizona University, B.A. – 2015
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars
- CALI Award: ASU Public Defender Clinic
- CALI Award: Gender and Family Policy
* Justin McKay, a lawyer licensed in Arizona, is a partner with and owner of the outside law firm of Goodnow McKay. He is not an employee or director of Fennemore Craig, P.C., or Lamber Goodnow, which is a division of Fennemore Craig, P.C. Instead, with written client consent, Goodnow McKay is a co-counsel law firm with which Lamber Goodnow associates on cases. Read more here.