CARING & EXPERIENCED
Yuma Personal Injury Lawyers
Won or Settled*
99% Success Rate.
Over 440 5 Star Reviews
No Fee Promise
No fee unless you get paid.
At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, our team of experienced personal injury attorneys, led by the highly skilled Marc Lamber, is dedicated to providing exceptional legal representation and support to the residents of Yuma, Arizona. With over 30 years of experience in personal injury law, we understand the challenges and complexities that come with seeking compensation after a devastating accident. Our goal is to guide you through the legal process, advocating for your rights and securing the financial compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another party, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. We are committed to delivering results and ensuring our clients’ needs are met with professionalism and empathy.
Areas of Personal Injury Practice
Our Yuma personal injury lawyers have extensive experience in handling a wide range of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Automobile accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability (slip and fall)
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
Why Choose Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers
- Over 30 years of experience in personal injury law
- A history of successful settlements and verdicts
- No fee unless we win your case
- Personalized and compassionate legal representation
- Aggressive pursuit of the maximum compensation you deserve
Arizona Personal Injury Laws
In the state of Arizona, there are specific laws and regulations that govern personal injury claims. Some of the key aspects of these laws are:
- Statute of Limitations: In Arizona, you have a two-year window from the date of the injury to file a personal injury lawsuit. Failure to file within this timeframe will likely result in your claim being dismissed.
- Comparative Negligence: Arizona follows the doctrine of comparative negligence, which means that even if you were partially at fault for the accident, you can still seek compensation. Your recovery will be reduced by the percentage of fault attributed to you.
- Damage Caps: Arizona does not impose caps on compensatory damages in personal injury cases. However, punitive damages, which are intended to punish the defendant, are generally limited to situations involving malicious or reckless conduct.
The Personal Injury Claim Process
At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to making the personal injury claim process as seamless and stress-free as possible. Our approach includes:
- Initial Consultation: We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case, answer any questions, and determine the best course of action.
- Investigation: Our team will thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your accident to gather evidence and establish liability.
- Negotiation: We will aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to secure a fair settlement.
- Litigation: If a satisfactory settlement cannot be reached, our experienced trial attorneys are prepared to take your case to court to seek the compensation you deserve.
Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
The compensation awarded in a personal injury case is meant to cover various financial and emotional losses suffered by the victim. Depending on the specifics of your case, compensation may include:
- Medical expenses (past, present, and future)
- Lost wages and loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium (for the spouse of the injured party)
Contact Our Yuma Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you have suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another, trust the experienced team at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers to fight for the justice and compensation you deserve. Our commitment to personalized, compassionate representation, coupled with our aggressive approach to securing the maximum compensation possible, sets us apart from other law firms in Yuma, Arizona.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer Now
FAQs: Personal Injury Lawyers
Q: How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers?
A: At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no upfront fees, and we only get paid if we win your case. Our fees are a percentage of the compensation we recover on your behalf.
Q: How long does a personal injury case typically take to resolve?
A: The duration of a personal injury case can vary widely depending on the specific circumstances and complexity of the case. Some cases may be resolved through a settlement in a matter of months, while others may require litigation and could take years to reach a resolution. Our attorneys will work diligently to reach the best possible outcome as quickly as possible, without sacrificing the quality of your representation.
Q: What should I bring to my initial consultation with a personal injury lawyer?
A: During your initial consultation, it is helpful to bring any documentation and information related to your case. This may include medical records, accident reports, photographs of the accident scene or your injuries, and contact information for any witnesses. The more information you can provide, the better our attorneys can evaluate your case and provide guidance.
Q: Can I still file a personal injury claim if I was partially at fault for the accident?
A: Yes, Arizona follows the doctrine of comparative negligence, which means that even if you were partially at fault for the accident, you can still seek compensation. However, your recovery will be reduced by the percentage of fault attributed to you.
Q: What is the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Arizona?
A: In Arizona, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is two years from the date of the injury. It is essential to file your claim within this timeframe to preserve your right to seek compensation.
Q: How will my personal injury lawyer prove negligence in my case?
A: To establish negligence in a personal injury case, our attorneys will need to demonstrate that the at-fault party had a duty of care towards you, breached that duty, and that the breach directly caused your injuries and damages. Our team will conduct a thorough investigation, gather evidence, and work with expert witnesses to build a strong case on your behalf.
440+ 5 Star Reviews
"My wife and I had occasion to use Mr. Lamber and his staff for a legal matter. The entire staff was wonderful. They kept us informed of every step and communicated quickly and effectively as things changed or progressed. We would highly recommend Mr. Lamber and his staff to anyone needing legal advice or assistance. They had a very high level of integrity and professionalism. It's too bad there are only 5 stars for their rating. They are excellent."
"I just got rear-ended today, but I'm thankful I found this firm. They take care of you in general, and if you don't make enough to cover your costs, they back you up 100%. Stephanie Ramos gave excellent and kind customer service by getting me in motion with the whole process. Attorney Donn Coolidge gave me the rundown of the situation very clearly, and I'm looking forward to working with him. I fully recommend this firm!"
Jonathan Carrillo Lopez
"This law firm is amazing, Marc and Jenny handled my auto accident for me. Excellent communication, they did a thorough job of handling all the details, and helped me with everything. I really appreciated their care and dedication, and I am happy all has been settled and resolved. I would definitely recommend them, and use if needed again in the future. Thanks again Jenny and Marc I appreciate y'all!"
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016