Experience. Straight Talk. Justice.
Yuma Car Accident Attorneys
99% won or settled.*
470+ 5 Star Google Reviews
No Fee Promise
No fee unless you get paid.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Yuma, Arizona, it is crucial to seek legal representation to protect your rights and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, led by Marc Lamber with over 30 years of experience, is a dedicated and reliable law firm that will provide you with top-notch legal services. Our team of experienced car accident attorneys specializes in handling all aspects of car accident cases, from investigating the accident to negotiating with insurance companies and fighting for your rights in court.
Arizona Car Accident Laws:
Arizona is a “fault” state when it comes to car accidents, which means that the person found responsible for causing the accident is liable for the damages incurred by other parties. Some critical Arizona laws related to car accidents include:
- Comparative Negligence: Arizona follows a “pure comparative negligence” rule, meaning that even if you are partially at fault for the accident, you can still recover damages. Your compensation will be reduced in proportion to your percentage of fault.
- Statute of Limitations: In Arizona, you have a limited time to file a personal injury or property damage claim following a car accident. The statute of limitations is two years from the date of the accident. If you fail to file a lawsuit within this time frame, you may lose your right to pursue compensation.
Why Choose Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers:
- Experienced Attorneys: With over 30 years of experience, Marc Lamber leads our team of skilled and knowledgeable car accident attorneys. Our lawyers have a deep understanding of Arizona laws and the complexities of car accident cases, ensuring that you receive the best possible representation.
- Personalized Approach: At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we understand that every car accident case is unique. We take the time to listen to your concerns, analyze your situation, and develop a personalized strategy to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Services We Offer:
Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers provides comprehensive legal services for car accident victims, including:
- Accident Investigation: Our team will thoroughly investigate your car accident to establish fault and gather crucial evidence to support your claim. We work with experts in accident reconstruction, medical professionals, and other specialists to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Insurance Negotiations: We will negotiate with the insurance companies involved to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who understand the tactics insurance companies use to minimize or deny claims, and we will aggressively advocate for your best interests.
- Litigation: If necessary, our experienced trial attorneys are prepared to take your case to court to fight for the compensation you deserve. We have a proven track record of success in achieving favorable verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Damages You Can Recover:
As a car accident victim in Arizona, you may be entitled to recover various damages, including:
- Medical Expenses: You can recover compensation for the cost of medical treatment, such as emergency room visits, surgeries, medications, and ongoing therapy.
- Lost Wages: If your injuries prevent you from working, you may be entitled to recover the income you have lost and the income you would have earned in the future.
- Pain and Suffering: In addition to economic damages, you may be eligible for compensation for the physical pain, emotional distress, and reduced quality of life you have experienced as a result of the accident.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident:
In the aftermath of a car accident, it is essential to take the following steps to protect your rights and strengthen your claim:
- Seek Medical Attention: Your health should be your top priority. Seek immediate medical attention, even if you do not believe your injuries are severe. Some injuries may not be apparent immediately after the accident but can have long-term consequences.
- Contact the Police: Call the police to the scene of the accident to file an official report. This report will serve as valuable evidence for your claim.
- Gather Information: Collect contact information from the other drivers involved in the accident, as well as any witnesses. Take photos of the accident scene, your injuries, and the damage to your vehicle.
- Contact Your Insurance Company: Inform your insurance company about the accident, but be cautious not to admit fault or provide detailed information about your injuries. Insurance companies may use your statements against you to minimize your claim.
- Consult an Attorney: Reach out to an experienced car accident attorney at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers to discuss your case and learn about your legal options.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer Now
FAQs: Car Accident Attorneys
Q: What should I do immediately after a car accident in Yuma, AZ?
A: After a car accident, prioritize your safety and health by seeking medical attention, contacting the police, gathering information from other drivers and witnesses, taking photos of the scene, and informing your insurance company. It is also crucial to consult an experienced car accident attorney to discuss your case and legal options.
Q: How much does it cost to hire a car accident attorney at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers?
A: Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not pay any upfront fees for our legal services. We only collect a percentage of the compensation we recover for you. If we do not win your case, you will not owe us any attorney fees.
Q: Can I still recover compensation if I was partially at fault for the accident?
A: Yes, under Arizona’s pure comparative negligence rule, you can recover compensation even if you were partially at fault. However, your compensation will be reduced by the percentage of fault attributed to you.
Q: How long do I have to file a car accident claim in Arizona?
A: In Arizona, the statute of limitations for car accident claims is two years from the date of the accident. It is crucial to file your claim within this time frame, or you risk losing your right to pursue compensation.
Q: How long will it take to resolve my car accident case?
A: The timeline for resolving a car accident case can vary depending on the complexity of the case, the extent of your injuries, and the willingness of the insurance companies to negotiate. While some cases can be resolved within a few months, others may take a year or more. Our attorneys will work diligently to resolve your case as quickly as possible while ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
Q: Can Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers help if my case goes to trial?
A: Yes, our experienced trial attorneys are prepared to take your case to court if necessary. We have a proven track record of success in achieving favorable verdicts and settlements for our clients, both in and out of the courtroom.
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016