Lamber Goodnow Gives
Our team takes pride in our work as advocates and legal counsel for injury victims in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. We are committed to each of our individual clients, and we are passionate about giving back to our communities in several other positive, hands-on ways.
Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Education Scholarships
The Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team awards several academic scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in a range of programs and schools. Winners also get a free, one-hour consult with a college admissions counseling firm that can help show winners how to get into a top college.
The Kidney Challenge calls on people to speak up about kidney disease. Kidney disease is the ninth leading cause of death in the United States — killing more than breast cancer or prostate cancer. Yet it receives comparatively little attention. The Kidney Challenge seeks to change this. The challenge is simple: speak up about kidney disease in one concrete way. Start a conversation.
Community matters. The Lamber Goodnow team is proud to volunteer or provide financial support to the following organizations that serve our communities and make them stronger.
- American Cancer Society
- Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Arizona Animal Welfare League
- Central Phoenix Japanese Garden
- Greater Phoenix Youth At Risk Foundation
- Feed My Starving Children
- Humane Society
- St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance
- Teen Outreach Pregnancy Services
- United Blood Services
- United Way
- Women Arising
- Arizona Sun Circuit
- Arizona Derby Dames
- Girls Rule Foundation
- Kids Need to Read
- Lost Dutchman Marathon Inc.
- McClintock High School Chargers Basketball
- Phoenix Rugby Club
- The Arizona Masterworks Chorale
- Highland High School
- Make-A-Wish AZ
- National Kidney Foundation of AZ
- Boys Hope Girls Hope
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016