Free Consultations 24/7

Call 602-274-9662

Sample Motion for Entry of Default Judgment

{City}, {State} {ZIP}
{Facsimile: }

{Lawyer Name (Bar No.)}
Email: {}

Attorney for Plaintiff

In the Superior Court of the state of Arizona
In and for the County of Maricopa

[Insurance Company of At-Fault Driver],



[Individuals and Entities Including Lienholders Who May Have A Right to Policy Limit Proceeds],


Case No.: ____________________________




(Hon. [Assigned Judge’s Name])


Plaintiff [Insurance Company] having filed a Motion for Entry of Default Judgment, the Court having considered the Motion, and Defendant [] having failed to respond, the Court finds Entry of Default Judgment is appropriate.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that Plaintiff [Insurance Company’s] Motion for Entry of Default Judgment is granted.

IT IS FURTHER THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that any claim Defendant [] had to the interplead funds is forfeited.

IT IS FURTHER THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED if Defendant [] pursues a claim for the interplead funds at a later time that Plaintiff [Insurance Company] is entitled to its taxable costs and attorney’s fees incurred as a result of defending such action.

DATED this ____ day of _____________, _____.






Commissioner []





Arizona Personal Injury Complaints

Arizona Interpleader Actions

Arizona Discovery Documents

Arizona Pre-Litigation Documents

Disclaimer: The information and forms on this site are for illustrative purposes only. The information is not intended to be used by anyone other than a licensed Arizona attorney familiar with Arizona personal injury law. The forms and the information contained in them may not be up-to-date and must be independently reviewed, cite checked, rule checked, and otherwise verified by a licensed Arizona attorney. The information contained in the forms on this website cannot and must be relied on for the purposes of filing legal documents or otherwise pursuing a claim. If you have any questions about this, please contract and attorney at or by calling 602-833-1274.