Experience. Straight Talk. Justice.
Tempe Truck Accident Lawyers
Won or Settled*
99% Success Rate.
Over 440 5 Star Reviews
No Fee Promise
No fee unless you get paid.
Truck accidents can be devastating, often resulting in severe injuries or even fatalities due to the size and weight of commercial vehicles. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident in Tempe, Arizona, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, our skilled truck accident attorneys have the experience and resources to help you navigate the complex legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve.
With over 30 years of experience, our lead attorney, Marc Lamber, has a proven track record of success in representing truck accident victims in Tempe and throughout Arizona. Our dedicated team understands the unique challenges that truck accident cases present and will work tirelessly to hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Tempe, AZ
Truck accidents can result from various factors, often involving the negligence of one or more parties. Some common causes of truck accidents include:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Speeding and reckless driving
- Improperly loaded or secured cargo
- Mechanical failure or lack of proper maintenance
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Poor road conditions or inadequate signage
Who Can Be Held Liable in a Truck Accident Case?
In a truck accident case, several parties may be held liable for the resulting injuries and damages. These parties can include:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company
- The truck’s owner
- The cargo loading company
- The truck manufacturer or parts manufacturer
- Government entities responsible for maintaining safe road conditions
Arizona Truck Accident Laws: What You Need to Know
Navigating a truck accident case in Tempe, AZ, requires a thorough understanding of Arizona’s state laws and federal regulations governing the trucking industry. Here are some key aspects to be aware of:
Comparative Negligence: Arizona follows a comparative negligence system, meaning you can still recover compensation even if you are partially at fault for the accident. However, your recovery may be reduced by your percentage of fault.
Statute of Limitations: In Arizona, truck accident victims have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim. Missing this deadline may result in losing your right to pursue compensation.
Federal Trucking Regulations: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) enforces regulations that govern commercial trucking, such as driver qualifications, hours of service, vehicle maintenance, and cargo securement. Violations of these regulations can be crucial evidence in your case.
Why Choose Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers for Your Truck Accident Case in Tempe, AZ?
At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we understand the complexities and challenges that truck accident cases present. Our team is committed to providing exceptional legal representation for clients in Tempe, AZ. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our firm for your truck accident case:
- Extensive Experience: With over 30 years of experience, our lead attorney, Marc Lamber, has successfully represented numerous truck accident victims, securing significant compensation for their injuries and losses.
- Comprehensive Knowledge: Our team’s in-depth knowledge of Arizona state laws and federal trucking regulations ensures that we can effectively represent your best interests in your case.
- Personalized Approach: We provide each client with the personalized attention they deserve, developing a tailored legal strategy that addresses their unique needs and circumstances.
- No Upfront Fees: Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t pay any legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation for you.
Steps to Take Following a Truck Accident in Tempe, AZ
If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident in Tempe, AZ, it’s essential to take the following steps to protect your rights and maximize your potential recovery:
- Seek medical attention: Your health is paramount, so seek immediate medical attention for your injuries. This will also create a record of your injuries, which can be crucial evidence in your case.
- Contact the police: Report the accident to the police, as they will create an official accident report that can serve as vital evidence in your case.
- Gather evidence: Collect contact information from the truck driver, trucking company, witnesses, and any other parties involved. Take photos of the accident scene, your injuries, and any property damage.
- Keep detailed records: Document all medical treatments, lost wages, and any other accident-related expenses you incur.
- Contact a truck accident attorney: Reach out to a skilled truck accident lawyer in Tempe, AZ, as soon as possible to discuss your legal options and protect your rights.
Contact Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in Tempe, Arizona, trust the experienced attorneys at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers to fight for the compensation you deserve. Our dedicated team will provide the personalized attention and aggressive representation needed to secure the best possible outcome for your case. Contact us today at for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer Now
Tempe Truck Accident Case FAQs
Q: What should I do immediately after a truck accident?
A: Seek medical attention, contact the police, gather evidence, keep detailed records of your injuries and expenses, and consult a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Q: Can I still recover compensation if I was partially at fault for the truck accident?
A: Yes, under Arizona’s comparative negligence system, you may still recover compensation even if you were partially at fault. However, your compensation may be reduced based on your percentage of fault.
Q: What types of damages can I recover in a truck accident case?
A: Damages in a truck accident case may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress, property damage, and, in some cases, punitive damages.
Q: How long do I have to file a truck accident lawsuit in Arizona?
A: In Arizona, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim. Failing to file within this time frame may result in losing your right to pursue compensation.
Q: How can a truck accident attorney help me with my case?
A: A truck accident attorney can help you by investigating the accident, gathering evidence, determining liability, negotiating with insurance companies, and, if necessary, litigating your case in court to ensure you receive fair compensation.
Q: What are the fees for hiring a truck accident attorney at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers?
A: Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers works on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay any legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation for you.
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016