Experience. Straight Talk. Justice.
Flagstaff Car Accident Lawyers
99% won or settled.*
470+ 5 Star Google Reviews
No Fee Promise
No fee unless you get paid.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Flagstaff, AZ, you need an experienced and dedicated car accident lawyer on your side. At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we have a team of skilled attorneys led by Marc Lamber, who has over 30 years of experience helping car accident victims secure the compensation they deserve.
Car accidents can cause severe injuries, costly medical bills, and lost wages. In the aftermath, you may feel overwhelmed and unsure of what steps to take. Our experienced car accident attorneys are here to guide you through the legal process and fight for the compensation you need to recover.
Why Choose Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers for Your Car Accident Case?
- Over 30 years of experience in car accident cases
- A team of dedicated and experienced car accident attorneys
- Personalized attention and commitment to each client’s case
- In-depth knowledge of Arizona car accident laws
- A track record of securing maximum compensation for our clients
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Flagstaff, AZ
Car accidents can happen for a variety of reasons, but some of the most common causes include:
- Distracted driving, such as texting or talking on the phone
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Fatigued driving
- Poor weather conditions
- Vehicle defects or mechanical failures
Understanding Arizona Car Accident Laws
Navigating the legal process after a car accident can be complicated, especially when dealing with insurance companies and determining fault. Here are some essential aspects of Arizona car accident law to keep in mind:
- Comparative negligence: Arizona follows a “pure comparative negligence” rule, which means that even if you are partially at fault for the accident, you can still recover compensation. However, your total recovery will be reduced by your percentage of fault.
- Statute of limitations: In Arizona, car accident victims generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim. It is crucial to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure your claim is filed within the appropriate time frame.
- Mandatory auto insurance: Arizona law requires drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance. The minimum requirements are $25,000 for bodily injury liability per person, $50,000 for bodily injury liability per accident, and $15,000 for property damage liability.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Flagstaff, AZ
Taking the right steps after a car accident can help protect your rights and strengthen your personal injury claim. After an accident, you should:
- Contact the police and file an accident report
- Seek medical attention, even if you believe your injuries are minor
- Gather evidence, such as photos of the accident scene and contact information for witnesses
- Notify your insurance company of the accident
- Consult with an experienced car accident attorney
How Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers Can Help
Our dedicated car accident attorneys will guide you through the legal process and handle all aspects of your case, including:
- Investigating the accident and gathering evidence to prove liability
- Negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Ensuring your medical expenses are properly documented
- Pursuing maximum compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and other damages
Contact Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Flagstaff, AZ, don’t wait to seek legal help. The experienced car accident attorneys at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers are here to help you secure the compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer Now
FAQs: Flagstaff Car Accident
Q: How long do I have to file a car accident claim in Arizona?
A: In Arizona, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim. It is essential to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure your claim is filed within the appropriate time frame.
Q: What should I do immediately after a car accident in Flagstaff, AZ?
A: After a car accident, you should contact the police, seek medical attention, gather evidence such as photos of the accident scene and contact information for witnesses, notify your insurance company of the accident, and consult with an experienced car accident attorney.
Q: How much does it cost to hire a car accident attorney at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers?
A: At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no upfront fees, and we only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Our fees are a percentage of the total recovery.
Q: Can I still recover compensation if I was partially at fault for the accident?
A: Yes. Arizona follows a “pure comparative negligence” rule, which means you can still recover compensation even if you are partially at fault for the accident. However, your total recovery will be reduced by your percentage of fault.
Q: How long does it take to settle a car accident case?
A: The length of time it takes to settle a car accident case varies depending on the complexity of the case, the severity of your injuries, and the willingness of the insurance company to negotiate. An experienced car accident attorney can help expedite the process and work towards a fair settlement.
Q: What types of damages can I recover in a car accident claim?
A: In a car accident claim, you may be entitled to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, and other damages related to the accident. An experienced car accident attorney can help you determine the full extent of your damages and pursue maximum compensation.
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016