Experience. Straight Talk. Justice.
Flagstaff Slip and Fall Lawyers
99% won or settled.*
470+ 5 Star Google Reviews
No Fee Promise
No fee unless you get paid.
Have you or a loved one been injured in a slip and fall accident in Flagstaff, Arizona? If so, you deserve justice and compensation for your injuries. At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, our experienced team is here to help you navigate the complex legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve. Our lead attorney, Marc Lamber, has over 30 years of experience in personal injury law and has helped countless clients obtain the justice they deserve.
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere, from grocery stores and shopping malls to hotels and restaurants. When property owners fail to maintain their premises in a safe manner, serious injuries can occur. If you’ve been injured due to a property owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Why Choose Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers?
At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we understand the challenges and stress that come with a slip and fall accident. That’s why our dedicated team of attorneys is committed to providing personalized and compassionate legal representation to each of our clients. When you choose our firm, you can expect:
- Over 30 years of experience in personal injury law
- A proven track record of success in slip and fall cases
- A client-focused approach that prioritizes your needs and goals
- Aggressive representation and a commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for your case
- No upfront fees – we only get paid if we recover compensation for you
Arizona Premises Liability Laws
In Arizona, property owners have a legal responsibility to keep their premises safe and free from hazards. This duty extends to both business owners and residential property owners. When a slip and fall accident occurs, it’s essential to understand the applicable state laws that govern these cases:
- Duty of care: Property owners are required to maintain a safe environment for guests, customers, and other visitors. This includes promptly addressing any hazards and warning visitors of potential dangers.
- Comparative negligence: Arizona follows a comparative negligence standard, which means that your compensation may be reduced if you were partially responsible for your accident. However, you can still recover damages even if you were up to 99% at fault.
- Statute of limitations: You have two years from the date of your slip and fall accident to file a personal injury claim in Arizona. Failing to file within this time frame may result in the loss of your right to pursue compensation.
Steps to Take After a Slip and Fall Accident
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, it’s essential to take the following steps to protect your rights and build a strong case:
- Report the accident: Notify the property owner or manager about your accident and request that they create an incident report.
- Seek medical attention: Even if you don’t think your injuries are severe, it’s important to see a doctor for a thorough evaluation.
- Document the scene: Take photographs of the accident scene, including any hazards that may have contributed to your fall.
- Gather evidence: Collect contact information from any witnesses and keep records of your medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related expenses.
- Consult with an attorney: Speak with a knowledgeable slip and fall lawyer in Flagstaff, AZ, to discuss your legal options and determine the best course of action for your case.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer Now
FAQs: Flagstaff Slip and Fall
Q: How do I know if I have a valid slip and fall claim?
A: A valid slip and fall claim typically involves proving that the property owner was negligent in maintaining their premises, and that their negligence directly caused your injuries. Consulting with an experienced slip and fall lawyer can help you determine whether you have a valid claim.
Q: Can I still file a claim if I was partially at fault for my slip and fall accident?
A: Yes, under Arizona’s comparative negligence laws, you can still pursue a claim even if you were partially at fault for your accident. However, your total compensation may be reduced by the percentage of fault attributed to you.
Q: How long do I have to file a slip and fall claim in Arizona?
A: The statute of limitations for slip and fall claims in Arizona is two years from the date of the accident. It’s essential to act quickly to ensure your right to pursue compensation is preserved.
Q: What kind of compensation can I recover in a slip and fall case?
A: In a slip and fall case, you may be entitled to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages related to your accident. The specific amount will depend on the details of your case.
Q: Do I need a lawyer for my slip and fall case?
A: While it’s not legally required to have a lawyer for your slip and fall case, hiring an experienced attorney can significantly improve your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve. A skilled lawyer can help you navigate the legal process, negotiate with insurance companies, and represent your interests in court.
Q: How do Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers charge for their services?
A: At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay any upfront fees. We only collect payment if we successfully recover compensation for you.
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016