Experience. Straight Talk. Justice.
Flagstaff Dog Bite Lawyers
99% won or settled.*
470+ 5 Star Google Reviews
No Fee Promise
No fee unless you get paid.
If you or a loved one has suffered a dog bite injury in Flagstaff, AZ, you need an experienced and compassionate dog bite lawyer on your side. At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, our skilled attorneys, led by Marc Lamber with over 30 years of experience, are dedicated to helping dog bite victims secure the compensation they deserve.
Dog bites can result in severe injuries, emotional trauma, and costly medical bills. Navigating the legal process to recover compensation can be complex and overwhelming. Our experienced dog bite lawyers are here to guide you through the process and fight for the compensation you need to heal and recover.
Why Choose Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers for Your Dog Bite Case?
- Over 30 years of experience in personal injury law, including dog bite cases
- A team of dedicated and compassionate dog bite attorneys
- Personalized attention and commitment to each client’s case
- In-depth knowledge of Arizona dog bite laws
- A track record of securing maximum compensation for our clients
Understanding Arizona Dog Bite Laws
Arizona has strict liability laws for dog bites, which means the dog owner can be held responsible for any injuries their dog causes, regardless of whether the dog has a history of aggression or not. Some essential aspects of Arizona dog bite law to keep in mind include:
- Strict liability: Under Arizona law, dog owners are strictly liable for injuries caused by their dog, even if the dog has never bitten anyone before or shown aggressive behavior.
- Statute of limitations: Dog bite victims in Arizona have two years from the date of the injury to file a personal injury claim. It is essential to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure your claim is filed within the appropriate time frame.
- Exceptions: There are some exceptions to the strict liability rule, such as if the victim was trespassing on the dog owner’s property, provoking the dog, or if the dog was acting in self-defense.
Common Dog Bite Injuries
Dog bites can result in a wide range of injuries, some of which may require extensive medical treatment and care. Common dog bite injuries include:
- Puncture wounds and lacerations
- Infections, such as cellulitis or septic arthritis
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Nerve damage
- Broken or fractured bones
- Emotional trauma, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Steps to Take After a Dog Bite in Flagstaff, AZ
Taking the right steps after a dog bite can help protect your rights and strengthen your personal injury claim. After a dog bite, you should:
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Report the incident to local animal control authorities
- Obtain the dog owner’s contact and insurance information
- Gather evidence, such as photos of your injuries and the location of the incident
- Consult with an experienced dog bite attorney
How Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers Can Help
Our dedicated dog bite attorneys will guide you through the legal process and handle all aspects of your case, including:
- Investigating the incident and gathering evidence to establish liability
- Negotiating with the dog owner’s insurance company on your behalf
- Ensuring your medical expenses and other damages are properly documented
- Pursuing maximum compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and other damages
Contact Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one has suffered a dog bite injury in Flagstaff, AZ, don’t wait to seek legal help. The experienced dog bite attorneys at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers are here to help you secure the compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life.
Discuss Your Case With A Lawyer Now
FAQs: Flagstaff Dog Bite
Q: What is Arizona’s strict liability law for dog bites?
A: Arizona’s strict liability law means that dog owners can be held responsible for any injuries their dog causes, regardless of whether the dog has a history of aggression or not. This makes it easier for victims to recover compensation for their injuries.
Q: How long do I have to file a dog bite claim in Arizona?
A: In Arizona, you have two years from the date of the injury to file a personal injury claim for a dog bite. It is crucial to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to ensure your claim is filed within the appropriate time frame.
Q: What if I was partially at fault for the dog bite incident?
A: Arizona follows a comparative negligence rule, which means that your total recovery may be reduced by your percentage of fault. An experienced dog bite attorney can help you determine your potential liability and guide you through the process.
Q: What types of compensation can I recover in a dog bite claim?
A: In a dog bite claim, you may be entitled to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages related to the incident. An experienced dog bite attorney can help you determine the full extent of your damages and pursue maximum compensation.
Q: Do I need an attorney to handle my dog bite case?
A: While you are not legally required to have an attorney, hiring an experienced dog bite lawyer can greatly improve your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome in your case. A knowledgeable attorney will be able to navigate the legal process, negotiate with insurance companies, and advocate for your best interests.
Q: How much does it cost to hire a dog bite lawyer at Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers?
A: At Lamber Goodnow Injury Lawyers, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no upfront fees, and we only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Our fees are a percentage of the total recovery.
2394 E Camelback Rd #600
Phoenix, AZ 85016